Feb 13, 2013

WIP Wednesday Feb 13, 2013

IMG_0947.jpg by magscrafts
IMG_0947.jpg, a photo by magscrafts on Flickr.
Linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday! This week I have finished 3 blocks for my Scrappy Tripalong quilt. I still have no idea how many blocks I plan to make. I'll keep laying them out after each block is finished and maybe they will tell me when its done.

As part of my scrappy trip, I am sorting my boxes of fabric and as I sort cutting a strip from each to put into this quilt. I am putting one red row in each set, and I might have to go back and pull the reds out again and repeat them to have enough to carry that through.

I am planning to start on the February blocks for my 2013 BOM quilt, which is from a class on Craftsy.com. Here are the January blocks.

 

I am making this scrappy with my batik collection, and I bought yardage of the barely blue batik as the background.

1 comment:

Harriett said...

Love the red going through your scrappy trips