Jul 31, 2013

WIP Wednesday July 31, 2013

Matt leaves for school in 18 days (!!) so I am determined to finish his quilt this week!  Monday I quilted the little strips where I joined the sections together. I am not totally happy with my quilting there, as because I was wrangling the entire quilt on my little machine on its little desk, some areas look like they were quilted by a drunken polar bear who was all thumbs.  I'm not convinced I can do any better at this point, though, so I am leaving it as is.

They yesterday I added the black borders, top and bottom.
Excuse the huge amount of lint this batting seems to generate and check out this border!  Now on to the binding.

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Wow, it looks like it's going to be a stunning quilt!