Sep 4, 2013

WIP Wednesday Sept 4, 2013

After so much time on Matt's quilt, I realized it was almost time for a Project Linus meeting and I have no quilts and one premie hat. Not good!  So first I dug out some log cabin blocks I started long ago from a jelly roll.  I had 7 blocks done, and 7 more halfway done.  So I finished those up, and cut some fabric to make some alternating blocks.

Please ignore the piles o crap visible behind the sewing machine...

Then last month, I had ordered a tumbler die for my Sizzix die cutting machine.  I love love love this! I want to cut my whole stash into tumblers.  Anyway, I cut every scrap of my semi patriotic fabrics into tumblers. This is the fabric that would not end, but it seems that it has now, in fact I might have to buy something for the back!

Linking up with WIP Wednesday on Freshly Pieced!

1 comment:

Paulette said...

The tumblers are looking good! Sounds like you're having fun with that die!