Dec 11, 2015

On the Needles Friday Dec 11, 2015

This really should be called "off the needles" because these items are done!  I finished the Christmas knitting for my mother in law, a hat and some dish cloths.


The hat is Peerie Flooers by Kate Davies.  It is knit in an assortment of yarns pulled from my stash.  The dish cloths are Grandmother's Favorite knit using Peaches and Cream.  I have 3 or 4 large cones and this seemed to be a nice kitcheny color!

I should finish off some old WIPs next, but instead I want to start swatching for Charlie's Cardigan by Amy Herzog.  I want to knit a lace front cardigan in some white cotton blend yarn, and this will be a nice sweater to go with my Easter dress among other things.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for On the Needles Friday.

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Your hat is gorgeous! Wow! the pattern is just beautiful. I love those dishcloths and need to knit more to have on hand.

Judy S. said...

Love that hat! I have that pattern printed off and waiting.......

Anonymous said...

That hat is on my list of things I want to make. It turned out so pretty. I've got a Charlies Cardigan on my needles right now.