I had quite a lull in my Farmer's Wife block sewing, as I needed to concentrate on finishing the pillow project, and then spending time with my family for the holidays. I managed to do a good bit of sewing between Christmas and New Years, and took this photo of all of the blocks I had sewn in 2015:
I made 4 more blocks this week, and now I am pretty much caught up and can get back to the current sewalong. I need to keep up when I am in any kind of craftalong, or else I lose my motivation.
I was reluctant to piece any of the blocks into a top yet, because I knew I would be adding more fabrics, but I think I will try to figure out some sort of quilt as you go type method and go ahead and start on that aspect as well.