Jun 19, 2006

A New Beginning!

I am making a fresh start at blogging. I had a blog on another site, and since I was hosting my own photos elsewhere, there was nothing to keep me from deleting pictures even if they were on my blog entries. I am hoping a fresh start will make more diligent in posting...

My name is Maggie (ok, that one is obvious) and I am a lifelong crafter. I have tried so many, I think I lost count. For the past year, I have been trying to build a business selling my creations online. I sell handmade jewelry items, like earrings, necklaces, bracelets and eyeglass chains, and also items I sew, like belts, glass cases and guitar straps! I have three stores: my Ebay store, my store on Etsy and my website, which is currently under construction.

This afternoon I am going to try to make some things from this assortment of wire forms I made on the jewelry jig I got for my birthday!


Watch this space for further adventures!

No comments: