Sep 2, 2007

Charity Sales for the Month of September


I have been sewing feverishly for the past week or so to hem a bunch of band uniform pants for my son's marching band. These are nearly brand new uniforms and working on them has reminded me how lucky he is that his school has a music program and that they could raise the money to get the uniforms.


So when I went looking for the charity to feature this month in my ebay store , I decided to choose VH1 Save the Music. According to their profile on Missionfish, "The VH1 Save The Music Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the quality of education in Americas public schools by restoring music programs in cities across the U.S., and raising public awareness about the importance of music participation for our nations youth."


Please check out my guitar pick earrings and save the music!

No comments: