Feb 8, 2008

Slow and Steady

My poor neglected blog is just a symptom of the rest of my crafting life lately. In mid January, my gall bladder decided it was very unhappy and it needed to be removed. I had the open operation (old school large incision, not the little camera guided operation) and was in the hospital for a week. When people say you are not up to par for a month, believe them! I have been able to make a little jewelry and keep up on orders for that, but I have not been up to sewing, and I totally dropped the ball on a special order. I am hoping to be able to sew a little over the next few days and then I will give the customer the item for free.



I have a huge to do list floating in my head- stuff to make, business paperwork, taxes, hunt for loans and scholarships for my college bound son. I just have to chip away at that list and try to keep the household running and hopefully make a little more progress every day...



Here are a few things I have been working on in the past few days:

Wish me luck, off to straighten up my work table!

No comments: