Dec 1, 2008

Holy Mackerel, It's December!

Wow, while I was living my life time just flew by and now here is is December! I had my own little mini cyber Monday, so now I am super busy. Today I have been working on earrings and Christmas ornament hooks.

I have a rather extensive Christmas CD collection, so I need to start listening if I am going to make a dent in it this year. Right now I am listening to Crescent City Christmas Card
by Wynton Marsalis. (Check it out, it is on sale right now!) It is full of the familiar songs, but done in unique ways., which is usually true of Marsalis' work. I love it! It is really helping me focus on my work.

I want to thank my top Entrecard droppers for November:

AlteredEvents

Multiply Themes/Marviepons

24patrol

Journal of Journey

More than Sew So

Curiously Awesome

Computer Aid

My Gypsygoods

Online Games

Random Ramblings

2 comments:

Contrariwise said...

Those xmas ornament hooks are a great idea!

Duni said...

those hooks are very unique!