Jan 3, 2009

Hair Accessories Finally Available!


Some time ago, I started experimenting with adding buttons to bobby pin blanks. I had a lot of fun finding interesting buttons, including covering some with my fabric scraps. I sold some wholesale to a local store, then the rest I had made just sat here waiting for me to pay attention to them.

The time has finally come! I listed all of my hair accessories, here in my store on Mainstreetmallonline! Check them out, they are really fun! I can't wait to get back to making some more.

3 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

The bobby pins are adorable!! Contact me if you are willing to sponsor a giveaway for a pair of bobby pins.

Duni said...

Those are so cute!
I also cover buttons with left-over fabric, but I have refrained from selling them, since on my selling site this category is already over-saturated...I use mine for my purses instead!

Happy crafting!

Duni

http://lovelypurses.blogspot.com

Maggie said...

Duni, I put these on some laptop sleeves, too.

Diana, I would love to do a giveaway, I have emailed you.