Jan 16, 2015

On the Needles Friday 16Jan 2015

I made some great progress on my Bridget socks from Op Art Socks by Stephanie van der Linden:

I decided to have some fun and reverse the colors in the second sock.  I am enjoying this pattern quite a bit!

This week I finished my Eiregal Shawl, a pattern by Romi Hill.  I started this last May. The yarn was one I had bought a few years ago at Kiparoo Farm.  I had been "saving " it, but knew when I saw this pattern it would be a perfect pairing!   It took me three tries to get the lace pattern in the center going right.  Thank goodness for the lovely people in Romi's Ravelry group, who supported me so I did not give up.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for On the Needles Friday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Both are beautiful. You do awesome work.

Paula, the quilter said...

I really like the idea of reversing the yarn in the socks. I love love love to knit socks.

Gari in AL said...

Love your socks. I have not tried fairisle but your's looks great.