Jun 26, 2015

On the Needles Friday, June 26 2015

Last week I knit a ribaroni for Hats for sailors.

It was knit in Cascade Quattro yarn.  I love the way the colors are in this yarn!

Yesterday I pulled my Kleio out of the WIP bag.  I want to finish it (mostly so I can start another shawl. LOL!)

The main body of my Kleio is Three Irish Girls McClellan Fingering in a colorway called Maura.  The lace edge will be in Kramer Yarns Sterling Silk and Silver, which is a cream color with real flecks of silver in it.  These yarns were bought during two different Metro Yarn Crawls.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for on the needles Friday!

5 comments:

Ramona said...

Maggie, your knits are beautiful. I especially like your shawl. You left a comment on my blog, but I couldn't respond as you are a "No Reply Blogger." You can google this if you are wanting to change your status. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. Happy Friday!

straythreads said...

great cap thanks for the link to the pattern

Aunt Marti said...

Yay, Maggie! Thanks for knitting Hats for Sailors.

Aunt Marti said...

Yay, Maggie! Thanks for knitting Hats for Sailors!

Dar said...

Very pretty blue for the sailor hat. Looks like it might be easy enough for a beginner. lol