Oct 15, 2015

On the Needles Friday, Oct 16, 2015

I finished the back of my Mindy cardigan, and am working on knitting the collar now.  It is a rather strange construction and I hope it works for me.  Here's a photo in progress.

 Once I had the back finished and had joined the shoulders with a 3 needle bind off, I sewed the side seams so I could do a proper try on.  It has a lot ribbing, and it seems to pull in a little more than I imagined.  I might need to wear it open. I think it will close fine, but it clings a little more than might be good for me.

I am for the time being pretending I am almost done, even though I have only one sleeve finished, and the whole front edge of the sweater gets an icord knitted onto it.  I'll keep plugging along until this thing is done!

Linking up with Patchwork Times for on the Needles Friday!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

The color is gorgeous!