Nov 18, 2015

Farmer's Wife Quiltalong Week 7

Between my bronchitis and a death in the family, I did not get much sewing done for almost 2 weeks. I only yesterday caught up with my quilt blocks.


Here is a group photo of some of the blocks- top to bottom, left to right they are Aimee, Nancy, Margaret,  Milly and Addie.

It struck me funny that the two blocks Margaret and Milly are similar construction, and we made them together.  My mom's mother was named Margaret and my dad's mother was named Mildred.  They were depression era wives, but not farmer's wives.  Anyway, I thought it was cool,  maybe it was the cold meds!

I'm sure I will fall behind again as the holidays approach, but it feels good to be caught up!

Linking up with Gnome Angel's Quiltalong party!

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

No comments: