Oct 31, 2015

Farmer's Wife Quilt Week 5

This week we made two blocks, Granny and Jenny.  I have been in a fog all this week with a bad cold, so I did struggle to get these blocks done.  As usual, they were both foundation paper pieced.


This is Granny. I carried the yellow print forward from the last block, and added the blue dotted fabric.  I can see that I should have worked out how to make the fabric grain all go the same way.

Then the next block was Jenny.  For Jenny I used the blue dot, and added the large scale red print, and the yellow solid.  I did a lot of seam ripping on this one, trying to get the angles correct on those diamond shapes.


Here are all of the blocks we made in October!


Joining the quiltalong linky party over at Gnome Angel!

Linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love your blocks!