Mar 4, 2018

February UFO

I am following along with Judy at Patchwork Times on her UFO challenge.  Each month we are supposed to finish up a designated UFO.  I think I will just be happy to make some progress each month.

My UFO for February was my quilt from the English Paper Piecing party run by Mister Domestic and and Pat Bravo.  I was sick a whole week in February with the flu, but I did manage to make some progress.

Here are the six blocks that are now completed:


While I had the blocks all together for the photo, I took out my Kona sample card to choose a few colors for frames/sashing.  I decided on colors called Artichoke and Khaki.

I also took some time this month to work on the free motion quilting on my January UFO.  I am taking my time and enjoying the process.  

The UFO for the March challenge is my Scrappy Trip around the world quilt.  I am looking forward to working on it!



No comments: