Oct 1, 2008

Thanks to My September Top Entrecard Visitors!

I recently joined Entrecard, which is a cool blogging network where you drop virtual cards on other blogs to show you have been on their blog. I find it a great way to blog hop and have found some interesting blogs that I like to follow regularly.

I would like to thank the following blogowners for being the top card droppers on my blog this month (I joined partway through, so it was a short month):

My gyspygoods

Unique You

Simply Stamping

Turn-u-off

Jael's Artjewels

Over a Cup of BARAKO


time2cre8

First Door on the Left

The Social Arrow

In a Real Life

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cool Maggie! You ROCK! Thanks!

:-) MaryLou said...

Thanks for the mention! I hope EC brings you the traffic you're looking for. It's worked pretty well for me. :-)