Oct 30, 2015

On the Needles Friday Oct 30, 2015

I am about halfway through my last Mindy sleeve.  I also have a raging cold, so will no way finish by tomorrow as I had hoped.  Now I hope to finish before I go on a little trip next week.

I wanted to join a knitalong in a Ravelry group I am in, Colorwork KALs.  I needed to cast on before the month of October ended in order to participate.  The theme is to either knit stripes or knit something by Kate Davies.  I have longed to knit her Peerie Flooers for ages, so I dug through stash and cast that on yesterday!

This is the first of the Christmas knitting.

Linking up with Patchwork Times for On the Needles Friday!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm so impressed that you can start Christmas knitting on October 30th and expect to have it done for THIS Christmas! If I were to start now they might get it sometime before 2020, if they were lucky. My husband is still waiting for the second sock to a pair that I started over 2 years ago. The first has been done for over a year! Some day...

Ramona said...

Wow! This hat is going to be gorgeous! I hope you are feeling better quickly so you can knit away on your new project. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

Dar said...

Your new project yarn looks interesting. What is it and what is the pattern you are making. Hope you are feeling better and can work on your Christmas present knitting.